Some of Bear's Favorite Sites | SouthernPaddler.com

Some of Bear's Favorite Sites

A

Anonymous

Friend Kayak Jack,

Drake & Zeke? Punks? Why, that's some of the finest political incorrect humor anywhere! :wink:

regards,

bearridge

P.S. Speakin' of political incorrect, I sho do miss Ole Amos 'n Andy. "Holy Mackeral dere Kingfish..." Today we got more channels than ya kin shake a stick at, but aint nuthin' on 'em worth watchin'.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Bear ..... He won't just come out and say it so I will ..... The P. I. T. A. paddling net.... :x

Those bum's called us Wood Butchers , amongst other things.. Being a gentleman, like I am, I will not tell you what I called them but I will thank them for piss#@$ the three of us off which caused southernpaddler to come about. :D

Just don't do any articles for them if they ask you to , it is a waste of your time ...... trust me on that and that is just pat of the story.

The article (they wanted , requested, and then refused to print ) is in the Canoe section and called Build my own Boat , Why Should I... Part 1 & 2.
Chuck.

A

Anonymous

Friends Sparkey 'n Kayak Jack,

Well dang, off with their heads.......delete 'em. Delete the whole dang thing 'n I'll list them others later. I dont even recall why I had that link in my bookmarks. I wuz likely googlizin' fer discount grits 'n jest went in by mistake.

Thanks fer the warnin'.

Reckon we oughta do somethin' here ta show thankful ta 'em we are fer throwin' ya'll out?

respectfully,

bearridge

Wood butchers? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

BEARS BUDDY

Aug 27, 2003
BAY CITY MI
Paddling net

They appear to have a stake in Tupperware. Is that why they didn't publish the build your own articles? :?: :(

( That was my thought also....we were stepping on to many toes but they did ask us for the article......Chuck )