Something in the skies that shouldn't be their | SouthernPaddler.com

Something in the skies that shouldn't be their

woodman

Oct 31, 2010
Bates city Mo.
Sick of being sick...and wonder what the hell is going on...Check this out..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udEtOc2I ... er&list=UL

- The chemtrail program is also known as "Project Cloverleaf", and it is very compartmentalized. Even the pilots themselves have no real idea of why they are actually spraying.

- Chemtrails are a sub-program of the US Navy's Radio Frequency Mission Planner (RFMP) program called the Variable Terrain Radio Parabolic Equation (VTRPE) - a system for creating 3D battlefield imaging that the US military has been using in Iraq and Afghanistan

- Some of the chemtrail contents are biological in nature such as BCTP - an anti-anthrax inoculation that was tested on US populations

- Clifford Carnicom (http://www.carnicominstitute.org/papers_by_date.html) has identified many of the very harmful biologicals coming out of chemtrails.

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
on the bank of Trinity Bay
Reminds me of the way b-52's deliver A Bombs. Seriously though, I read on the internet that the chemtrails is composed of secret ingredents to foil the Russian's weather controlling device. The deal is that they don't know that we know that they have one and we will not admit what the chemtrails are for so the Russian's won't know that we know. We keep a constant grid of chemtrails over the USA so the Russians cannot wreck havoc on us with bad weather.
Bob (maby not for long since I let the cat out of the bag)

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
on the bank of Trinity Bay
Come to think of it, I was reading a advertisement the other day about radient heat barrier foil in the attic reflecting 90 something percent of the radient heat out of the attic. If we all had this perforated foil installed in out attics, we would not have to keep making those little tin foil hats. Just walk into your house and poof! No voices, no visions. :D
Bob

rpecot

Nov 10, 2006
Katy, TX
Wannabe said:
Come to think of it, I was reading a advertisement the other day about radient heat barrier foil in the attic reflecting 90 something percent of the radient heat out of the attic. If we all had this perforated foil installed in out attics, we would not have to keep making those little tin foil hats. Just walk into your house and poof! No voices, no visions. :D
Bob
We have this on our new house. It really has stopped the voices. Our cell phone reception sucks!!! :cry: