Supper Tonight | SouthernPaddler.com

Supper Tonight

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
on the bank of Trinity Bay
No, This does not belong in the recipe section cause this in not about how to cook something. For supper tonight I ate one grilled Ball Park Frank, one medium sized grilled crappie, A peice of grilled surloin, a peice of country rib cooked in BBQ sauce, and corn with green chilies. Kind of an odd combination. Well, there is a story behind it. The other day I was running 100 feet of 10-3 wire from the breaker box at the front of my garage down the length and width of the garage through a little efficenty apt. down the back of the garage through conduit in a ditch to my 16x20 storage shed. In the process of pulling wire through the little apt., the cord to out deepfreeze was dislodged. The next morning the wife went out with me to see what I had done and decided to get a pound of butter out of the freezer. She noticed condensation on the butter and went to feeling of things. Only the stuff on the very bottom was still hard. We spent most of the day cooking and grilling. We will refreeze most of it. All of our plums and plum juice was soft so now we have about 20 pints of plum jelly and jam. Yum Yum.
Bob

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
OUCH! I bought a metal clamp-type device that attaches to the outlet, and goes over the plug on the freezer cord. Helps to hold the plug in when the cord gets jostled. I'm surprised you dind't make some plum wine.