Tech Force 35 pistol | SouthernPaddler.com

Tech Force 35 pistol

islandpiper

Hey Ron, I never knew there was a model 35. I have the cheap one, the S2-1 and it is GREEEAAAT! Not real well made......but a blast to use. I've killed whole cases of empty popcans with it. It is a break-barrel, so i'm guessing the under lever model is even better. The sights on mine suck, but i use it for POINT-SHOOT practice.....break, load, turn and shoot. Repeat. Shoot all day for about three dollars.

I'm guessing it is well worth the price and will be an absolute blast to have and use.

piper

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Kayak Jack said:
Is the Colt Woodsman still made? It looked like a Hi-Standard knock-off. Guys I knew that had them liked them.

NOPE....... Colt went out of business a while back. The Woodsman is a good pistol and one of my favorites for plinking or small game hunting. I have one of the longer barrel ones and it is very accurate.

Similar to this one but with target grips on it. It was made in 1919. Cabelas gun shop has one from an estate sale listed on there web for $1,200.00
woodsman.jpg

mike

Jun 29, 2009
TEXAS!
For a lot of fun (and not much else!) get a Drozd.

VIDEO

I have a first gen model and spend more time feeding it than shooting. I like the new magazine size on this model.

Mike