Test for Picture Post | Page 2 | SouthernPaddler.com

Test for Picture Post

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
Kitty cats always seem to be plotting and planning; their faces are expressive. Out kitty had furry hair. And when she was asleep, I'd see how many hazelnuts I could drop into her fur. She would wake up, lay there, and at about 10-12, get a disgusted look on her face and get up.

Robin

Administrator
Staff member
May 11, 2017
Toronto, Canada
northerncoder.ca
Testing posting images.
photo-1523032104284-bedfe2bdefed.jpg
photo-1523032104284-bedfe2bdefed.jpg

I notice a lot of you are using 3rd party image hosting services. You can just upload the image here to this forum and not have to rely on 'image shack' or 'postimage.com' from shutting down.

If you still wish to use 3rd party hosting, that is fine. The forum will automatically backup the photo to this forum in case the images do disappear one day. Sadly any lost images from before we switched to the new forum last year are gone forever. I saw there were lots of images on from ptponds.com by user FLAMike but he seems to have shut down the site.

oldbuffpilot

May 13, 2014
Central Kansas and Central Texas
Robin, thanks for passing the picture information. This will be much easier and no doubt will increase the use of pictures and overall usefulness.
FLAMIKE was diagnosed with Glioblastoma maybe two years ago. Sure do miss some of his sage advice.

Good Fish'n
Andy