The "2004" Nude Police Officers Calendar. | SouthernPaddler.com

The "2004" Nude Police Officers Calendar.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
As most of you know I am a Retired Deputy Sheriff (27 years with them) and I am going to violate my OWN RULE about keeping everything decent on this forum because the youngest member is only 9 years of age.

DISCLAIMER.....Anyone under 21 years of age ....PLEASE DO NOT LOOK AT THIS or listen to the narrative telling you about them.

"2004" Nude Police Officers' calendar.

The all nude police officer calendar for 2004 comes in an all-male and an all-female version. All pics show full frontal nudity, for both female and male versions. Just click on the menu to select which one you want to view. They are available for sale on the site -- the calendars, not the officers. Click on the site below to view all 12 (24) totally nude peace officers.

http://www.richstevens.com/NAKED.swf

Chuck.

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
Wow!

Wow Sparkmeister! :shock: You look great in a leather thong. Be still my heart! :roll: OK, I'm a pervert. :? I don't think I'll see in the Sports Ilustrated swimsuit issue too soon!

Swampy

Aug 25, 2003
Southeastern North Carolina
I ani't clickin on that URL! :shock:
Frum what i've read already I got no busness do so.
Sumthin to do bout a dog chasin a car an waht'll he'd do once he caught hit! :roll:
I jest watch COPS on TV an get the kick thata way.... :lol:
swampy...
Now boy ya haz open th doorz to temptation!!!! he he he he :twisted:

swampy

Swampy

Aug 25, 2003
Southeastern North Carolina
Duffy, I think the high sheriff is wanting to lead us into a calendar fer 2005.... believe it's Oldyakers idee... :wink:

I can see it now.... Jack and his kayak in the bufff... :shock:
Oldyaker paddlin a canoe with his bait int he water... :oops:
Bears Buddy stretched out in the snow with a small sail boat ..... :eek:
JEM designing a new pirogue for lakes with covering from a canoe... 8)
and Kahuna buying them all up to keep his better half from peeking...

oh yeah, Chuck's & Bro Bar's court cases a'la natural... :mrgreen:

Mac playin tic tack toe with chewing backy....
oh this could go on and on....

swampy

A

Anonymous

Strange Friend Jack,

Lawdy, what a mind ya got! Wonder what makes it work like that? I hope it aint scotch this early! :mrgreen:

Ya oughta eat more grits. It'll keep ya frum havin' them thoughts. :wink:

regards,

bearridge
bodine school
puritanikle award

A

Anonymous

Friend Kayak Jack,

I'm sho sorry. This dang job iz gittin' in the way of my good life agin. I wuz tryin' ta do too many things all at once.

It iz our pal Swampy whose mind seems ta be kinda warped this mornin'.

My only other excuse (that I kin come up with rite now) iz that readin' somethin' like that kinda fogged my mind.

Ya wouldn't never think like that.....would ya? :wink:

with sincerest apolgies,

bearridge

"Nah nah nah....Nah nah nah nah....hey hey.....goodbye" (ta Ole Howard Stern)

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
Calandar

We have a Volunteer Fire Department up this way who had finance problems about ten years ago. They got the bright idea of a calandar with them in some risqu'e poses and scantily clad clothing with fire helmets and boots. They have sold out the calandars every year since. Not in the red anymore. It's been touchy subject but the Fire Company is still protecting the public.
Of course the guys posing are in their 20's and 30's.

I don't think the 'Ol Geezer Paddl'n Club would sell even one calandar, maybe one to Ripleys Believe it or Not.
Swampus I'm a little scared to camp and canoe with you if your pack'n a camera, somehow, I don't think you can be trusted. :? Can I be August? :roll: Ever see the movie, "The Full Monty" :?:

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Duffey

To answer your question ..... I use to be normal and then I went camping with this crew and never have been right since. I think it was something they put in my grits that did it or it could have just been the association with all of these mental cases.

The Doctors told me there is no known cure for it and it is just something I have to live with the rest of my life ....Anyway I would warn you ... stay away from them they are dangerious to a persons health , mental health that is. :lol:

Chuck.

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
oldsparkey said:
(SNIP) I use to be normal and then I went camping with this crew and never have been right since. I think it was something they put in my grits that did it (SNIP)
Duff,

Don't worry. Point# 1, gritz don't need additives to affect your sanity. And #2, it wasn't a drive to get Chuck crazy. It was just a short putt on the green of life what did it.

Rumors say, he kicked the ball into the cup hizown sef. I personally think he pocketed the ball, and then went to visit the big Indian who takes out drinking fountains.

Duffey

Apr 12, 2004
Charleston
www.follysurfcam.com
What's with all the grits hating on here? grits is good! A big bowl o grits with butter and salt...drool....

Next thing I know, you wack jobs are goin ta be telling me you don't like rice either!

...would you rather have ludafisk?