islandpiper

I went to fill the propane cylinders on the camper today and
he had filled one so I picked it up and headed to the
car. well, they are big and sort of heavy......and
I tripped on a damned handicap ramp (jesus, i couldn't
trip over a bag of money or a case of Scotch......a
bloody HANDICAP RAMP_ ) in front of the
gas place. I went down in no time flat, and I was
flat indeed, in shorts and a tee shirt on concrete.
well, i managed to smash one finger, i think under the
tank, ouch....and took about 3 x 3 inches of skin off
my right knee.

now, here is the quandry: with the left foot still
sore with gout but not as bad as before and the new
sore right knee how am I supposed to limp? I can't limp on
both sides!!

Piper

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
The more I hear the more I am taking your daughters side about you getting something rather large with 4 feet and eats hay for your transportation. No need to fill that with gas they have plenty of there own.

Then when you are better you can run out to your transportation while hollering ... Marshal Dillon wait for me.
To stay in character ......You do have an ole floppy hat that looks like it went threw a outhouse ... Don't You. "O" and remember .. forget to shave :lol:

Chuck.

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Friend piper,

Listen ta the High Sheriff.......... 'n he will hear ya scream when that horse steps on yer toe...the one with gout. :eek:

regards
bearridge

Cashtration (n.): The act of buying (or building) a house, which renders the subject financially impotent for an indefinite period of time.

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
When I had my left knee operated on over a year ago, I learned an object lesson. While I was on crutches, people went out of their way to be kind and considerate. Once I got off crutches and just limped, they pushed me out of their way.

Piper san - don't limp. Get crutches. Maybe a tin cup too while you're at it? And, I guess you may as well finish the outfit, and get an organ grinder man too, as long as you're already a crippled-up monkey with that tin cup.

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Talisker Single Malt Scotch 10 Year Color: deep gold; Nose: slightly sweet, phenolic and sea loch - a big island aroma; Body: full, well-balanced and round; Palate: a robust, smooth balance of smoke, salt, spices, malt and wood; Finish: long and deep. Peppery, peaty and salty, with a profound Hebridean depth and afterglow.
Price: $67.21.

Friend piper,

Git a holt on yerself! Snap outta it! Make yer own.

regards
bearridge

Without courage, wisdom bears no fruit. Baltasar Gracian

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
Br'r Bear, don't you see the error of your ways? If Piper san started today, it would be over 10 years before he could have a drop to drink! What sorta shape would he be in, man??!! He'd be a shriveled up olde farte ... wait! WAIT! ... cancel that. He already IS a shriveled up Olde Farte.

Keith, on second thought, just go buy some metamucil, uncork it, and hit yourself on the head with the bottle. That's likely the closest you're gonna get to a good drink.

DOCTOR is in
5 cents