The Sabalo is here!! | SouthernPaddler.com

The Sabalo is here!!

JEM

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Matt

You have one really great looking boat with the Sabalo , she looks like she is doing 80 mph just sitting there. Those are some really clean lines on her and I bet she paddles just as good as she looks.
Someone might want to use her for camping , so I have a couple of questions for you.........

1. Now not using her just for fishing but also camping and having fun on a river could a person install a hatch on the forward deck so that space could be used for dry storage, like a sleeping bag and spare clothing which a person would want to keep dry.

2. The area behind where the paddler would sit is also closed off, could that be used the same as a wanigan (A dry storage area, container, in a canoe usually right behind the paddlers seat in a solo canoe or amidships for two paddlers) in a canoe. A dry area to store snacks, rain coat, sunglasses, a camera or anything else the paddler would like to have close by but out of the way and weather.

Chuck.
PS.... Was the idea of a self bailing canoe designed for Jack .... Since he does like to test the water depth.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Lets see.......

That suggestion should take my commission up to .............
Let me get the calculator .. :? .. hold on don't go anywhere, I will be right back.

YES, ...... Here it is ....... :D
Grand total of ..........$. 07
Money in the bank ... I love it.
Chuck.

A

Anonymous

Friend Kayak Jack,

I bail all my canoes myownself. :mrgreen:

It iz rainin' harder now. Mebbe it aint the joinin' up....mebbe all ya gotta do iz post on here.....'n then ya gotta curse on ya?

yer soggy pal,

bearridge

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Groucho Marx