Took the Bow out Yesterday | SouthernPaddler.com

Took the Bow out Yesterday

Darrells

Oct 19, 2008
Lorena,Texas
Went to the lease yesterday afternoon. Been having lots of squirrels, coons and hogs eating corn so I thought I would try and do a little thinning out. Got to the stand and poured and bag of corn around the feeder. The coons were a no show but everything else was right on schedule.

bowhunt043.jpg

bowhunt046.jpg

Then the hogs showed up.

bowhunt12190.jpg

bowhunt12191.jpg

loafer

Jan 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, LA
we've got some new rules down here, you can shoot wild hogs at night but you have to
notify your local sheriff 24 hour in advance of the hunt

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
on the bank of Trinity Bay
I think they make rules, regulations, and laws just to be doing it. If you don't beleive that google up the new rules covering Goat Hearders. I kid you not. They must be provided with a comfy bed. It will probally just put a lot of goat hearders out of work. :(
Bob

catfish

Feb 7, 2007
jesup, ga.
i smell the rice and squirrel and the bacon cooking now. :D :wink: nice job darrell there some porkers around here that needs thinning alittle too. i,m gona try my best to do that. :wink: i guess the coons smelled a rat. :wink: :shock: :lol:

catfish

Feb 7, 2007
jesup, ga.
Tex rat looks like darrel has the jump on you . he,s making you look bad. maybe he will share some that bacon and beans with you. :shock: :lol:

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
At one time I might have out shot Darrel but he has really come on with this new bow , I think he could take me :shock: . Guess I better start practicing.
Ron