Truck rack | SouthernPaddler.com

Truck rack

WadeT

Jul 7, 2008
Tolono IL
This is a rack Im building for my truck using all free parts.....and a test to see if I can figure out this posting pics thing :D

s5031703af5.th.jpg

and a pic of my mower/pirogue seat...

s5031661sk2.th.jpg

gbinga

Nov 7, 2008
Hoschton, GA
Don't feel like the lone ranger with the itty bitty photos. It took me forever to figure out how to post the photos. I think there is ample guidance here in the forum, but I was too lazy and/or stubborn to read it.

I'd like to see better pictures of your truck rack - I need to do something like that, and cheap has a real appeal right now.

George

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Heck, I caint even see half the little bitty pichurs some of ya'll use on yer posts (avatars). I tried ta git ya'll ta use bigger pichurs (that we kin see), but some little bitty minds tattled ta the High Sheriff 'n he ignored our poll 'n sez "no mo pichurs we caint see".......dont make sense ta me.

Hall monitors.....who needs 'em. I like folks who come out 'n say what iz on their mind.

a rankled
bearridge (with a burr under hiz saddle)

Any idiot can face a crisis -- it's the day to day living that wears you out.  Anton Chekhov

WadeT

Jul 7, 2008
Tolono IL
I'm still workig on the rack. I will post better pics this weekend. Been real busy with school and working all the time. I got all the tubeing out of a dumpster in chicago. Its amaizing what people throw out...one mans trash...another mans treasure.

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Friend WadeT,

Now that I got that hall monitor stuff off my chest, I feel better. When ya put bigger pichurs on here, ya kin run a test with yer "edit" botton. Post a message with a bigger pichur 'n hit "submit". Then look at it. If it iz too big, look in the upper right hand side of the post 'n hit "edit". Ya kin "delete" yer pichur 'n try agin.....til ya git it the rite size. Dont fergit that a heap a geezers hang out here. Even with spectacles some of us caint see too good.

When I git round to it I aim ta run a poll on who haz high speed 'n who haz dial up. Folks that had high speed fer years likely fergot how slow dial up iz. Now, it dont matter if ya got high speed if yer pichur iz 600kb. Nobody likes ta scroll fer miles ta git ta the end of the pichur. :mrgreen:

I reckon ya know how to do this, but if ya aint sho, jest use that "edit" button til ya git it like ya want. Good luck. I wanna see that rack myownself.

regards
bearridge

ps When somebody posts a giant pichur, the High Sheriff haz ta go unlock the gizmo 'n turn the whatchamacallit over so he kin shrink the picture down ta dial up size. I kin see how that would git old fast. If he does good this year, we mite give him a bonus....like they do on Wall Street.....mebbe 2x hiz reglar salary......'er git him a magic pichur shrinkin' wand? :mrgreen:

I am not young enough to know everything.  Oscar Wilde

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
bearridge said:
Heck, I caint even see half the little bitty pichurs some of ya'll use on yer posts (avatars).

a rankled
bearridge (with a burr under hiz saddle)

Here I go , getting in trouble again.......
:lol: :lol: :lol: Forget the burr under the saddle , hang some glasses on your nose. That's what the rest of have done and they really do help to see. :roll: