Victoria Taylors Tuscan Seasoning's ... They Are Good. | SouthernPaddler.com

Victoria Taylors Tuscan Seasoning's ... They Are Good.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Guy's & Gals.....

I just cooked up some boneless and skinless chicken breasts and added a little of the Victoria Taylor's Tuscan seasoning's to it ..... It is GOOD.

As they say ............The Tuscan Seasoning is beautiful to look at with shades of wheat, green and a hint of red pepper. The aromas of cool rosemary and nutty toasted sesame will make you close your eyes and imagine the flavor. The first bite of Tuscan Roasted Chicken will deliver the satisfying flavor of this seasoning blend. Victoria's Tuscan Seasoning is a natural for pasta dishes and is also great in veal and pork dishes such as Stuffed Tuscan Pork Loin Roast.

I sprinkled a pinch of the seasoning on each breast then did it in the frying pad with some good olive oil and the aroma would make you want to eat all of it. Also put a pinch of it in the mashed potatoes and it even gave them a good kick. No need for any salt or pepper with this .... It is that good.

Heck it even has made the house smell good , just by cooking supper.....wounder how it would be with some sunny side eggs ????

Here is there web site and I used the seasoning from the jar with the green label in the center of the picture.Tuscan Seasoning in the Exotic blends area.( it is on sale right now)

http://www.vgourmet.com

Trust me this is some sort of good and I am going back and get another one for out camping. :D
Chuck.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Jack

I DO NOT JOKE when it comes to good eats and this is something that will add some good flavor to anything.

This seasoning is really out of this world and gives everything a kick in the butt when used with it. Now in mashed potatoes just add a knife full of chopped garlic and a pinch of this and man you have something really good, DO NOT add any salt or pepper the natural spices will do all that for you.

JUST forget the salt & pepper when cooking and just add a pinch or two of this ...that is all that is needed.
Just a lot of good flavors that let you have some good eats. Try it you just might like it. You have nothing to lose. :D

When you go camping with me you WILL have this with your meals when or if I cook them.
Chuck.

Swampy

Aug 25, 2003
Southeastern North Carolina
errr.... high sheriff.... this stuff have any other herbs in it we ain't heard about yet? :shock:
Iz it in the super markets now?
Seems to haz ya by th' gullet!
I sprinkled a pinch of the seasoning on each breast
ain't tried that un yet....
Heck it even has made the house smell good
now I knowz of several utter thangs that'll do that.
And ya already sad yer gonna cook fish on th' river...
Gonna have mah first taste of Tucsan down by th river side... down by th riverside... gonna have mah first piece ( fried Tucson chicken) down by th river side....
Come on March winds!
swampy

Kahuna

Aug 27, 2003
DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS
So.....

So this Victorias Seasoning....where are you supposed to sprinkle it :wink: Kahuna
Swampy said:
There ya go again! Now I haz to try it! Gadz! This boy haz missed hiz calling! Should have been a salesman fer sum outdoor outfittin company!!!

swampy

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Guy's ..... I don't joke about eating or cooking and this is some good stuff, it would even make swampys camping meals taste good ....when I am not cooking for him but then he does learn some new tricks. See you can teach an ole Jar Head (swampy) some new tricks. :roll:

Really this is some good seasoning to use on just about anything. :D :D

No salt in it just a lot of good flavor from the herbs.... Good for your heart and the rest of you , includine the taste buds.
Chuck.