What has this world come to , mainly us. | SouthernPaddler.com

What has this world come to , mainly us.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
What has this world come to , mainly us.

This is not a politically ( Humanitarian ) proper thought but to He$$ with politics and proper thoughts , lets get back to Reality.

They suffered a tremendous loss and devastation of life and property in Haiti which is an understatement. Now everyone wants to jump on the wagon and help them , especially the U.S. and it is all you see on the news. Import them to out lands , give then aid for 18 months ( which I assume includes Social Security Money , welfare , food stamps and free lodging along with the rest of the benefits they did not earn ) Then there is the send money and anything else down there so you can help them. WHY ??????? My guess is the administration will give them voting rights , would not be past them to do that. :twisted:

To top it all off the aid that is there gets hijacked and looted en route to where it is needed , so much for respecting what we are trying to do.

The part I can not understand is that California and even Arizona has suffered a lot of damage and there is nothing said about it , the news , Washington or any one else. Washington comes out with ads on the TV to help Haiti , a foreign Nation that can't govern themselves and lives in poverty.

Do we leave Americans and the people on our own land and fellow Americans to fend for themselves while throwing all sorts of aid into someplace that is not ours , a foreign country. I will go as far as to even say they do not respect the aid and what we are trying to do , anyway it appears they are doing there best to act like animals feeding on a carcass and have to appreciation for what we and everyone are trying to do.

As cruel as it may seam .....My thoughts are to pull out , let them do what they will and to use that aid and take care of our own 1st , not as an after thought or if all.

The world and it's problems are not ours , lets take care of the ones here and our people 1st and make sure they are OK , then think about helping anyone else.

Chuck.