What have I've been up to since December? | SouthernPaddler.com

What have I've been up to since December?

dangermouse01

Sep 8, 2006
Palm Bay, FL (East coast)
I have been working on this off and on. It's fast.
theboat1.jpg

It is a JEM Watercraft Wadefish 2.0
This a picture from the initial launch a few weekends back. Been to busy with the 9-5 to get it out again, but I will and I will get more photos, and do some fishing from it. It's fast.

Heres a link to my build page over on the JEM Watercraft site
http://www.jemwatercraft.com/forum/view ... 92&start=0

A couple more pictures.
Now, the pictures, really do not do justice for the design and form of this boat. It is a very graceful, sleek boat, it kinda hard to capture that in pictures. Not that the pictures make it look bad, they just don't look as good as it does when you are standing next to it. Did I say it's fast.
done2.jpg

done3.jpg

done1.jpg

DM

cctyer

Apr 20, 2007
Short Shorts, Arkansas
WoW DM, That is one sleek looking SOT. You probably can't wipe the smile off your face :D You done real good my friend, Real good!

Keep us posted on how she fishes from as well. Thanks for sharing

Chad

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Friend DM,

Mitey fine lookin' boat. How come the folks on the other side all have docks 'n ya'll have ta shove off frum the yard? :mrgreen:

regards
bearridge

I have bought many tools in the past but only now do I realize that I am a collector rather than a user.  Allan Morton

dangermouse01

Sep 8, 2006
Palm Bay, FL (East coast)
bearridge said:
How come the folks on the other side all have docks 'n ya'll have ta shove off frum the yard? :mrgreen:

We were launching from a public park, nice to have a nice grassy area to launch from. The folks on the other side of the river have mucho more money than I hope to, they can afford those docks (at least I presume they can afford them).

Thanx for the words.

DM

nobucks

--

They can afford to borrow money to build docks like that.

A farmer friend of mine told me once that farmers with those blue Harvestore silos don't have more money, they just have more debt. I'd think the same is true with many big boat owners. Okay, okay, I may be jealous, but my boats are paid for. :p

Again, great job on the SOT.