where to find parts? | SouthernPaddler.com

where to find parts?

islandpiper

I have an old Crossman .22 lever-pump air rifle and need a rebuild kit and if possible some drawings. Anybody know a place or URL where I could start looking?

I APPEARS that the big tube, the one with the compression pump is possibly threaded and screwed into the reciever assembly, at least it must come out somehouw so that a fellow can get tot he reservoir pressure valve. Hmmm........

this is an OLD rifle, and I'd really like to get it up and running again.

Thanks in advance. Piper

Tom @ Buzzard Bluff

Aug 25, 2003
Ozarks of N. Central Arkansas
islandpiper said:
I have an old Crossman .22 lever-pump air rifle and need a rebuild kit and if possible some drawings. Anybody know a place or URL where I could start looking?
I APPEARS that the big tube, the one with the compression pump is possibly threaded and screwed into the reciever assembly, at least it must come out somehouw so that a fellow can get tot he reservoir pressure valve. Hmmm........
this is an OLD rifle, and I'd really like to get it up and running again.

Looks like I need to drop in a bit more often--------

IP, if the pump tube screws into a rather blocky alloy casting that also houses the bolt & rear sight with the buttstock attached also then you have one of the 100 Series guns.

Model 100-----.177 caliber

Model 101-----.22 caliber (by far the most common)

Model 102-----.22 caliber multi-shot with auto-feed magazine

See my post on the Sheridan thread on how to get in touch with Ron Sauls at Bryan & Assoc. Tom