Will Obama be a Supreme Court Justice ?????? | SouthernPaddler.com

Will Obama be a Supreme Court Justice ??????

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
I received this email today and it scared the Hell out of me. I always figured there had to be some sort of deal made because of Hillary being covered in Teflon with the protection from the present administration. If any of us did just one thing she has done we would be under the jail.

Chuck
************************************************************************************************************************************************

Will Obama be a Supreme Court Justice

He certainly will if Hillary is elected!

This will be the poison that kills the US Constitution if allowed to happen. Most of you know the rest
of the story!

This is really scary! Pass this on to everyone you know who are "Never Trump" advocates.

Here is a very scary phrase consisting of just six words for all voters who backed losing candidates in the Republican primaries and who are threatening to sit out the November election because they don’t like Donald Trump:

*Supreme Court Justice Barack Hussein Obama. *

A *no-vote* is the same as a vote for Hillary Clinton. If Hillary Clinton,arguably the most dishonest and corrupt person ever to run for President of the United States, wins, I have no doubt that a President Hillary Clinton will name President Obama to the Supreme Court for several very good reasons: he has covered her backside, no easy task that in itself, in the email server scandals and now wants payback; he claims credentials as a Constitutional lawyer; he is buying a mansion in Washington D. C. and has made no secret of his desire to stay in the capitol; and he could complete
his “fundamental transformation” of our Republic during a lifetime on the Supreme Court. She has already said that she thinks Obama would be a “very good” Justice.

If that’s not enough to scare everyone into voting, I don’t know what will.

Even if you dislike The Donald, grit your teeth and vote for him; the alternative in simply too devastating and unimaginable!!!!!!...