Wooden Boat Festival | SouthernPaddler.com

Wooden Boat Festival

oldbuffpilot

May 13, 2014
Central Kansas and Central Texas
OK, I know this really isn't a new thread, because I'm pretty sure I saw a notice about a wood boat festival. I thought it was in South La, in April. A search of google and this forum didn't find anything like that. maybe who ever made the post could help me out.

Thanks,
Andy

oldbuffpilot

May 13, 2014
Central Kansas and Central Texas
Thanks Chuck. I thought I'd looked every where, guess the years are challenging me. I'm trying to figure out a reasonable way to go to the festival. It's about 8 hours from our place in Texas, but only about 5 hours from our Louisiana daughters. The grandson that built the last JEM Crawdad will graduate from Marine Basic and be home in La about that time so I might able to pull it off!

Good Fish'n
Andy

beekeeper

Mar 4, 2009
Thanks Chuck. I thought I'd looked every where, guess the years are challenging me. I'm trying to figure out a reasonable way to go to the festival. It's about 8 hours from our place in Texas, but only about 5 hours from our Louisiana daughters. The grandson that built the last JEM Crawdad will graduate from Marine Basic and be home in La about that time so I might able to pull it off!

Good Fish'n
Andy

(I 49) south to Lafayette then hwy. 90 to Franklin. https://www.google.com/maps/search/...posed+i-49+route/@29.796519,-93.2577202,7.92z
Hope you can make it.

bee