A Constitutionally Compliant President | SouthernPaddler.com

A Constitutionally Compliant President

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
I received this , this morning and think it is spot on.

Seems Appropriate for Today !!!
Ayn Rand once said:

“When your laws no longer protect you against lawbreakers
but protect them against you, you know your society is doomed.”

**************************************************************************************************************************************************
I'd like to add .... We have taken America Back from the criminals

Chuck........

Coal

Sep 22, 2009
Joliet, IL
Whew. I'm glad that it's over. I am really glad that she is not our President. I watched it until the end last night, but I woke up this morning with the fear that somehow she still won. God bless America.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
In January..............
WE will have a non professional political as President who is a very successful business man and a Vice President who balanced the budget in his state when he was governor. That looks like a winning combination to me.
Now to make it even better we will have a Republican Senate and Congress to work with our Republican President.

To make it even sweeter for me is the fact that the one person who really downgraded and criticized Trump all the time will have to stand next to him and hand the control of America over to him knowing that Trump said he will cancel Obamacare and to prosecute Hillary if elected and he is ELECTED.....

Friends it just gets better each day. :D

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
I'm hoping that Oprah, Rosie, obumma, Kerry, etc. join them.

Watching CNN now. They are backpedalling on the Democratic party line, and bragging about Trump and the Republicans. Hmm, funny how they are now talking out of the other side of their mouths!

"No one has ever accused the government of telling the truth."
Chief Sitting Bull
HERE was a political analyst who was wayyyyyyy ahead of his time.

catfish

Feb 7, 2007
jesup, ga.
Dang sparky sorry your lady didn't win. :lol: :wink: :mrgreen: yep I am thankful and glad she didn't get it. Like all Al said on here I think we would have been doomed. Praise the Lord. Amen . out with bumacare and looking forward to trumpcare. :D :wink: