1. The forums software has been upgraded and we are still sorting out its quirks.
    Please relay any problems you encounter. Thanks for your patience!
    Dismiss Notice

A little eye candy

Discussion in 'Shooting , Hunting , Air Rifles , Bows & Arrows' started by tx river rat, Nov 3, 2015.

1. tx river rat

tx river rat Well-Known Member

2. Darrells

Darrells Well-Known Member

Id shoot him. :D

3. oldsparkey

oldsparkey Well-Known Member

OK , the secret is out about Ron's hunting , Has anyone noticed the CHAIN LINK FENCE on the backside of the feeder and in front of the elevated blind in the picture ??????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sitting here and Humming ....Don't Fence Me In..........huuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm

On the serious side ..NICE BUCK but he would look a lot better in a Roasting pan or a Cast Iron Skillet and some Bacon fat sizzling away.

4. Wannabe

Wannabe Well-Known Member

Chuck,
    Look closley at the fence. It is temporary as it is held up by T post. I'd guess someone put the fence up to funnel the deer down a shooting alley. That is what I would have done if I had thought about it. :oops:
    Bob

5. jdupre'

jdupre' Well-Known Member

Hog fence. Keeps the corn-robbing hogs out. The deer can jump it easily.

6. tx river rat

and goats ,they will tear up anything
    Ron

7. Kayak Jack

Kayak Jack Well-Known Member

Goats can break out of - so, probably in too - a locked back vault. Like squirrels, they're both curious and persistant. Like kids are.

8. Wannabe

Good Pun.
    Bob

9. tx river rat

I never did post up about this deer. I took him at 7 30 opening weekend. I have been munching on him for a bit yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good.
    Ron

10. Wannabe

Keep going out and looking to get a couple lined up for Nov. Be here before you know it.
    Bob