A never-ending supply of BS. | SouthernPaddler.com

A never-ending supply of BS.

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
on the bank of Trinity Bay
Piper
Just to keep things clear. I never wanted to be and never Wannabe that kind of wannabe. My Momma raised me better than that. Besides, I'm just not that good a teller of great falshoods. Neither are they, but they do it with a straight face.
Bob

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Danger Will Robinson!

Up at the Shade Tree Medikle Clinic we run a high science study.....rite after the one on why coons like ta gather in persimmon trees. Watchin' that politikle talk on tv hurts yer liver, cornea, raizes cholesters oil, makes yer feet swell, yer head spin 'n yer Big Johnson hard ta crank. Not only that it gives wise folks a headache that even two B.C. Powders caint cure.

We wrote the FDA fer a warnin', but they sez "tell it ta the FTC". They come back 'n sez "tell it ta the FCC". Ever notice they got a heap a little guviment companies that start with a "F"? :wink:

regards
bearridge

Politics is the business of getting power and privilege without possessing merit. A politician is anyone who asks individuals to surrender part of their liberty - their power and privilege - to State, Masses, Mankind, Planet Earth, or whatever. This state, those masses, that mankind, and the planet will then be run by ... politicians.  P. J. O'Rourke