A Scientific Observation | SouthernPaddler.com

A Scientific Observation

islandpiper

Today my wife saw a bug in our big pantry and decided to pull EVERYTHING out of it so that I could clean,wash and repaint it.

She found several cans of Veenie sausages that were a couple of years old and the cans had developed a serious BULGE.

Now, simple scientific observation would conclude that eating Veenie sausages and waiting a couple of years could explain the belt line bulges that some of us might have...........

I remember eating a can or two of them about 2004, during the distruption of moving south. And, personally, I have just a little bit of that bulge. I'm blaming it all the Veenie's.

Piper

islandpiper

Sort of like this picture of one of the fellows taken after the rendezvous:

overweight.jpg

(No, there were no Veenies or Grits at the Rendezvous)

Piper

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Friend piper,

Dont eat 'em....til after ya give a few ta the dog. Wait a hour. If he dont vomit, they likely wont taste az good az fresh Viennies, but down at the Southern Test Facility (kinda like the Ozark FDA) they want folks ta be careful what they eat. We had a dog once.

regards
bearridge

ps Dont none of ya little pardners give this a try. A belly like that aint eazy ta make. Dont eat no road kill without yer Maw 'er Paw there. Never eat road kill cuz yer big brother sez it iz okay. I had a little brother once.

I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy - but that could change. Vice President Dan Quayle