Allagash State Wilderness Waterway Trip - Some Pics | SouthernPaddler.com

Allagash State Wilderness Waterway Trip - Some Pics

PuddlePirate

Jun 3, 2007
Maine
Sorry it has taken so long for me to get this post out. My computer was down and then w@#k (I know ya don’t like those 4 letter words) got in the way. For those of you familiar with Gil Gilpatrick, I highly recommend his book “The Allagash Guideâ€Â

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Friend Pirate,

Nice tale. I come up with my own pichurs.....even seen those two eagle scouts settin' high on the seats, blowin' out. Sorry ya'll missed Chase.....mebbe next time?

I look forward ta the pichurs.

regards
bearridge

In war, truth is the first casualty.  Aeschylus

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
PuddlePirate said:
I'm not sure if I posted these correctly, but I updated the original post with the first 20 pics from my cheap digital camera.

Yep... They work really good , click on the 1st and then just click (NEXT) for all the rest.

I tried to pull them up on here so you would have the picture and not the link but they don't want to work on that.

I found the problem there are the php format not jpg.

http :// rduncan. myphotoalbum. com/view_ photo.php?set_albumName=album01&id=Curtis_and_son

php needs to changed over to jpg for this system to handle them. They work great as a link but this system will not show them as pictures on that format.

If you want the jpg file then take a look in the Boat Bragging Section , top of the post .. How to Post Pictures on the Forum .... free services for it.

Chuck.
PS. Not getting picky but is you break up the paragraphs it makes for easier reading and NO .. I am not a retired English or Essay Teacher. :lol: :lol: :lol:

swamprat

Aug 28, 2003
Venus Fl.
members.findmoore.net
Not sure how I missed this when you posted it PP, Nice report and pictures! Makes me want to go right back up there! We hiked into Allagash falls on our last day there and swam and sat for about 3 hours... Very very nice