Almost ready for close-up | SouthernPaddler.com

Almost ready for close-up

Bently

Dec 15, 2009
Almost ready for fiberglass. Shes looking good and man is she light. Its going to have to wait though, I gotta go back on the boat for 28 days starting tomorrow. :(

Bently

Dec 15, 2009
My soon to be stepdaughter and helper. With her help we'll be done in no time.

Bently

Dec 15, 2009
I told her if she helped with the pirogue then we would build her boat next. Bribery! Lol! Oh and I promised her a shoppng trip. I paid up.

Bently

Dec 15, 2009
Yes there is and it's called...."showed up broke" LOL! Shes not even mine but she's worth it. She's just like her momma. Neither one minds getting there hands dirty. You should see what my fiancé and her OCD can do with an orbital sander. Talk about attention to detail.

Bently

Dec 15, 2009
Obsessive compulsive disorder. Lol! You know people who hyper focus on one thing. She's not really OCD but she does have a real attention to detail. If I didn't stop her she would sit out there all day with the orbital. Finding every little tiny spot she doesn't think is perfect.

Bently

Dec 15, 2009
Yeah she would. LOL! I'm a lucky boy though. Having a wife and step daughter who like to work on boats? Too cooooool!

Bently

Dec 15, 2009
Inside is done. Ok maybe a little touch up here and there but for the most part..... done! Learned a lot. First time fiberglassing. The bottom should be a peice of cake.