Another Hammock question for Sparky | SouthernPaddler.com

Another Hammock question for Sparky

captcj

Mar 15, 2008
N. Central FLA
Mr. Chuck, I know you are a big fan of the Hennessy products. Do you have any experience with or opinion of the Clark hammocks? These are the two I was interested in before I ever found this forum. I am especially interested in Clark's new XL version of the N. American. I am "only" about 6'1" and a biscuit shy of two fiddy, so the standard N. Amrican would be more than ample, but for only $40 more than the standard w/ oversize fly (the XL comes with the oversize fly), I like the extra room. Who knows, I might be forced to share my sleeping space with a slim, trim little chippy, in a pinch. :oops:

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
No help on the Clark Hammock . never have had one. Been using ( in line of use ) the U.S.Army Jungle hammock , The Lawson Hammock and naturaly the Hennessey but never have tried or used a Clark.
Almost got one before getting the Hennessey but as you know ... I went with the HH.

It is my understanding they are good hammocks and there are a lot of folks that like them.

As far as getting one with more room , it will not go to waste and is better to have it then need it and not have it. I do believe in the larger rain flys , more protection against these little rain storms we get down here. They are a good place to be under when sitting out a storm , even better in the hammock grabbing a nap and stayinmg dry.

Chuck.