www.southernpaddler.com
I found this on YouTube...........

BAKED OATMEAL RECIPE (makes 6 slices)
Ingredients:
1 medium banana
2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
1 egg, or 1 flax egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1.5 cups milk, dairy or non dairy (360ml)
2 cups rolled oats (90g)
1/4 cup ground oats or oat flour (25g)
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup blueberries
(150g) NUTRITIONAL INFO (per slice): 212 calories, fat 4.2g, carb 37.5g, protein 7.4g

Preparation: In a mixing bowl, mash the banana, then add maple syrup, egg, vanilla extract and milk, and whisk to combine. Now add the dry ingredients, rolled oats, ground oats, cinnamon, baking powder and salt, and mix it up.
Grease your baking pan (I use 8-inch square pan) and pour the oat mixture in.
Spreed the blueberries all over and put in the oven at 350F (180C) for 35-40 minutes.
Let it cool for 10 minutes, then cut into slices and serve with some Greek yogurt or peanut butter. Enjoy!

oldbuffpilot

May 13, 2014
Central Kansas and Central Texas
I found this on YouTube...........

BAKED OATMEAL RECIPE (makes 6 slices)
Ingredients:
1 medium banana
2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
1 egg, or 1 flax egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1.5 cups milk, dairy or non dairy (360ml)
2 cups rolled oats (90g)
1/4 cup ground oats or oat flour (25g)
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup blueberries
(150g) NUTRITIONAL INFO (per slice): 212 calories, fat 4.2g, carb 37.5g, protein 7.4g

Preparation: In a mixing bowl, mash the banana, then add maple syrup, egg, vanilla extract and milk, and whisk to combine. Now add the dry ingredients, rolled oats, ground oats, cinnamon, baking powder and salt, and mix it up.
Grease your baking pan (I use 8-inch square pan) and pour the oat mixture in.
Spreed the blueberries all over and put in the oven at 350F (180C) for 35-40 minutes.
Let it cool for 10 minutes, then cut into slices and serve with some Greek yogurt or peanut butter. Enjoy!

Thanks my bride makes Amish oat meal and keeps a container in the fridge. Makes a good quick breakfast.we we will definitely try this.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Made it today.

The ...1/4 cup ground oats or oat flour (25g) ... I had to substitute some Coconut Flour for it. Had my choice between Regular flour , Coconut or Almond Flour.
The ...2 tbsp maple syrup or honey... I went with the Honey , Wild Florida Honey , not pasteurized , what they call Raw Honey.
The cup of Blueberries.. I substituted a cup of Ocean Spray Craisins , dried cranberries for them. No Blueberries in the house , dried or fresh.

It is moist and has a pleasant taste , in fact it's rather good. I'll have a bar in the morning with a cup of coffee and see how it is after it cools overnight in the frig.