Bears Zatarains Mix ... good stuff | SouthernPaddler.com

Bears Zatarains Mix ... good stuff

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Bears Zat Mix.

Friend Ole Sparkey,

First, buy a quart jar a Zatarains Shrimp and Crawfish Boil. Second, git a little bottle ta pour some in. Set it over near the stove ta keep it handy.

The stuff I mixed up fer ya'll wuz bout 80% Zatarains 'n 20% whatever I had in little bottles. I had ta empty a heap a little bottles so I would have enuff bottles fer everbody on the St. Mary trip, but I got ta havin' fun 'n plum fergot ta give everbody a bottle.

Fer that 20% I add any of the followin' ('er whatever I have on hand): garlic powder, garlic salt, onion powder, celery salt, paprika, meat tenderizer, black pepper, lemon pepper, chili powder, cayene pepper, dill, maryjane, etc. If it haz a taste 'n it iz a powder, its good ta go.

If I aint headed out fer the St. Mary, I jest use straight Zatarains.

regards,

bearridge

Swampy

Aug 25, 2003
Southeastern North Carolina
Now boys an' girls I can say that it is a wonder and great seasoning. It adds a lot to what would have been just "OK" to make it WOW ! :p

swampy
Disclaimer: I ain't gettin nuthin fer this.... Try at yer own indulgence.... In case of heartfailure don't call here ... in case ya don't tryit and yer friends tell ya that ya missed sumthin good don't say I didn't tell ya so! :shock:

A

Anonymous

aub77 said:
so does mean that Chuck and Bear are actually the same person?

Friend Wayne,

Only in hiz dreams! :mrgreen:

regards,

bearridge

I regret to say that we of the FBI are powerless to act in cases of oral-genital intimacy, unless it has in some way obstructed interstate commerce.
J. Edgar Hoover

A

Anonymous

Friend & High Sheriff,

If I wuz you 'n you wuz me 'n we wuz altogether.....?

Its some orient thinkin' sez me 'n Kayak iz all the same fella, but that mite come frum too much car waxin'.

Some folks sez its all jest illusion 'n it aint really no you 'n me 'n Wayne 'n Bears Buddy, neither. Course folks talkin' like that mostly works in guviment. Aint nobody better'n guviment folks when it comes ta illusion.

All this philosophy flung a cravin' on me. I sho hope we aint ate all the Miracle Whip! :cry:

regards,

bearridge
"have sitar will travel"

P.S. Aint it queer how time jest keeps on rollin' downstream? Bout 10 years ago O.J. cut Nicoles head clean off....like them Islamic fellas done ta poor ole Paul Johnson. I reckon even if somebone had took pichurs of O.J., they still woulda turnt him loose. I figger O.J. mite be a Taliban.

We have a criminal jury system which is superior to any in the world; and its efficiency is only marred by the difficulty of finding twelve men every day who don't know anything and can't read. Mark Twain

BEARS BUDDY

Aug 27, 2003
BAY CITY MI
NO WAY are we the same person ...( Thanks for the complement ) .... All I can say is that I am the good looking one and we do like the same type of chow.

Chuck.

Chuck, we seen the pichers. Don't go fibbin' 'bout bein good lookin'. :roll:
What would Cliffy say?