Bennet Springs | SouthernPaddler.com

Bennet Springs

Ozark

Oct 23, 2007
Ozark Mo.
The picture down load got outa control. They don't play baseball there either. Maybe I'll get this stuff figgered out but until then I'm not always sure what comes off.

Ozark

Oct 23, 2007
Ozark Mo.
There are many more places here that I'll have to start looking at to post now that I know a place I can share them. I've got a new camera and just don't know quite how to down load except to email.

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Go to http://www.webshots.com/ and follow the eazy steps ta set up yer own, free, pichur site. Frum there it iz eazy as pie ta put 'em on here. I figger the other sites like photobucket do the same. That way ya kin show off yer stylish hats. :mrgreen:

regards
bearridge

Jake Spoon: A man that will talk to a pig ain't no better than a farmer.
Gus McCrae: I expected you to own a bank or at least a whorehouse by now Jake. It seems life has been a disappointment to both of us.
Jake Spoon: That might be so, but by God, I ain't never said a word to a pig.

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
Wannabe, like you I had to ride a plow horse too. - the neighbor's! Was a blind mare named Maude.

Mu "uniform" was a shirt made from feed sacks, and Levi's. Don't remember what kinda sneakers, likely none. they returned after the war. No rubber for sneakers during the war, only leather shoes with leather soles. Maybe CatsPaw soles. if it was the second time around on'em.

Ozark

Oct 23, 2007
Ozark Mo.
Kahuna
It is a great little spring feed narrow valley camp spot. Except on opening morning of Trout season. It's elbow to elbow, but they seem to love it, many come back year after year some ten or fifteen year running.