boat not square | Page 2 | SouthernPaddler.com

boat not square

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
Great guilt trip, Chuckie. Actually, I was thinking of the fellow who tried to build a Selway-Fisher canoe and didn't understand the need for the "moulds". they would have given him proper width and hull configuration.

As it ended up, he had such a deep, sharp VEE hull that all it would do is flop from the left to the right and back again. He is an ever sadder case than are you. sigh

Go straight to JAIL; do not pass GO; do not collect $200

islandpiper

Dear favorite uncle Kayak Jack..........ya, boy....da Mystery Spot......now dat'll bring back sum memories, eh? What a great spot. I got it all figured out, though.......land enough o' them UFO's anyplace and things change pretty much. Last time I was there they had a bulletin board up with people who were late getting their annual dues in and , jack, you were on that board, so I popped for your membership. You can go back and visit again now and just pick up your card at the door.

Visit the website here: http://www.mysteryspotstignace.com/

Piper

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
For you suthriners, da Piper-san just broke into "yooperese" here. Michigan has two peninsulas, the lower and the upper. We refer to the Upper Peninsula simply as "the UP' (pronounced as you pee), and residents are Yoopers. Here's da story of Creation as tott about by yoopers:

Yooper Creation Story
In da beginning dere was nuttin.
Den on da First day God created da UP.
On da Secon’ day He created da partridge, da deer, da fish, and da ducks.
On da Terd day He said, “Let dere be Yoopers to roam da U.P.â€Â

1fast68

Jan 8, 2007
South-Central Arkansas
Guys I have to thank you for all your help. I got 2 of the cross braces in and fixed my problem. I have one 3' from the transom and one 5' from the bow. I will still need to pull the bow over about 1/2" when I do the bottom to square it from the front cross brace to edge but that's it. It looks like a boot and it may even go straight. Thanks again for all the advice.

A

Anonymous

pirouge

Just what type of "boot" is it?

Cowboy?

Work?

Dancing?

Inquireing minds have nothing better to think about.

Maby it is Das Boot.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
When you post a reply look at the little squares just below the subject line , next to the last one is IMG click on it and then paste in the jpg file of the picture and click on the IMG again.

The IMG is short for image or picture.

To get the jpg file you need something that will create it for you , most guys use the photobucket or one of the free web sites that put pictures on the web for them. If you have a web site then use photoshop and your web site to do it.
I make mine or resize them to 500 x 350 which is a 5 x 3 1/2 size.

This might help you........ http://www.neilbank.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1032

Chuck.