Bored with reports about Lake Jesup yet? | SouthernPaddler.com

Bored with reports about Lake Jesup yet?

Eichhornia

Sep 22, 2006
Florida
Hey! We spotted 4 gators! Finally! 3 visuals and one huge splash in the swampy grass, a bird squawk then silence.
Saw some wild pigs too. 2 black ones right by the water that took off when they saw us and a few back in the grass that ran away with them.

Almost went to Bird Island from Lake Jesup Park but I got bored. Water, water, more water, nothing to see or do, no pictures to take, I gave up and told Javier to take us over to the shore so I can see things. THAT'S when we started seeing the gators and the pigs and birds. There's only so much nothing I can take (short attention span) without a motor.

DSCF0750.jpg

DSCF0754.jpg

DSF0756.jpg

DSCF0757.jpg

LOTS of room in the boat

DSCF0758.jpg

I'd hate to live around this lake. With that bridge there and the airboats and the constant airplanes, it's so LOUD!

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Friend Kym,
Here iz a fine site fer makin' them big links small. :roll:
http://tinyurl.com/

enjoy
bearridge

Now the thing we didn’t put up with then was dawdling service, and as you can see, we still don’t....put up with it. Now, could I have a fresh glass please? Augustus McCrae

Eichhornia

Sep 22, 2006
Florida
Is THAT what tiny url is! HAHAHAhahahaha! For years I've seen it used but everytime I've clicked on it, it has always been a dead link.
I don't know if that bodes well for actually using it myself, huh?