Brazos River trip | SouthernPaddler.com

Brazos River trip

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
The ole river is finally down where it can be paddled safely YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Going to make about a five mile trip this week .
It should be like exploring a new river after three months of flood water.
I can't hardly wait
Ron

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
tx river rat said:
Going to make about a five mile trip this week .
Friend Ron,

A mile a day......now that iz first rate geezer paddlin'. We aim ta paddle that slow someday, but the paddlin' geezers need ta work on that some more. :wink:

Dont worry bout the words. The only ones I seem ta have truble with are the ones the High Sheriff comes up with. Lord knows where he finds 'em. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
( Chuck stepping in hare , Bar I learnt them at the Miss-i-slippie , Bodine skool of Law , Ya learnt me quite gooder......'n yer the smartest, handsomest, wisest, cookinest, paddlingest, luckiest, smartest.....opps, I already done that one.......but in yer case, I reckon I oughta double up on it....now, where wuz I.....oh yeah, rootinest, tootinest, straight shootinest son of a gun who really knows hiz grits )

(Bear stumblin' back in here. I wonder who else iz shovin' off, besides Ron? Wonder if any of 'em are takin' a nurse/gymnast/massagin' woman along....like Sackajeweeah?)

Be careful some flood changes kin hurt ya. Ya mite come upon a school bus 'er a big pile of Aggies. 8) 8)

regards
bearridge

What George Washington did for us was to throw out the British, so that we wouldn't have a fat, insensitive government running our country. Nice try anyway, George. D.J. on KSFO/KYA

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
O Master of Flow Bizness,

Ya done good, but next time, make it sound more real......smartest three times, not so much on the tootin'. Sounds like fartin'. :mrgreen:

regards
bearridge

ps I liked that straight shootin' part. Did ya come up with that one on yer own? :wink:

His thoughts tumbled in his head, making and breaking alliances like underpants in a dryer without Cling Free. Unknown high school student