Brunswick River (Australia) 1 Feb 07 with Movie | SouthernPaddler.com

Brunswick River (Australia) 1 Feb 07 with Movie

Hi All

Was on the Brunswick River (Australia) at 6:30 yesterday morning. Not much happening, just picked up a couple of whiting.

On the 'up' side, I took some video of a creek running off the Brunswick that I feel needs to be seriously fished as it looks a really great fishing hole. The creek is tidal

You can see the video at:
http://www.johnluck.net/index_canoe.html
Just click on the link where it says, "A movie of the canoe onMidjimbal Creek". There will be a choice of Broadband or Dial-up

If you view the movie take note of the abundant bait fish in the creek. Also, the 'humming' sound in the background of the movie is my Minn Kota electric outboard. You can hear the changes in the throttle settings. And the black box in the front of the canoe is my 100ah battery (its up the front because I'm down the back)

Let me know what you think about the creek :)

Cheers
John

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
John

Your water looks a lot like the ones we paddle around here in Florida. Sure looks fishy and I did spot several areas that would offer some good camping.
Good job and it is always nice to go for a short paddle in the morning , even if you are at home and watching it on a computer.

Chuck.