Canoeing the St. Mary's | SouthernPaddler.com

Canoeing the St. Mary's

A

Anonymous

Chuck, Van, Al, Joel: Our trip on the river was great. I am pleased to know such a great bunch of men as you. As for me I enjoy the comaraderie and the story telling. At this period in my life I can appreciate fellowship and nature as it is away from the city lights. I agree with the reports of our trip. It was one of the more difficult paddles but one of the most rewarding. I sure hope that we can go again. Maybe in the spring sometime.[/quote]

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Harry

That is what happens when you get a bunch of good folks together to paddle and enjoy a river. It would not have been as much fun without the obstacle course and just paddling down the middle of a river, anyway for me ... I like a challenge when paddling.

Better yet , I like to hear Van fussing about the guide running him up on a snag just under the water. Does this ole boy a lot of good and Al was getting quite a tickle from it.

I really enjoyed the trip and I am sure everyone else had one darn good time, just taking life easy and having fun on one beautiful river with good friends.
With the good Lord willing , we will have a lot more rivers to explore and share the friendship out there together.
Chuck.

Swampy

Aug 25, 2003
Southeastern North Carolina
"Hello Jack." the crowd responds.

Step one: Realize that you are a paddler and there is nothing you can do to change that. Paddling and boat building and camping is now in your veins.

swampy ( Hello Swampy.)