Cartoons | SouthernPaddler.com

Cartoons

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
on the bank of Trinity Bay
While talking to my Mom this evening I had you tube on the computer and I muted it when I called Mom. While talking to her the video that was on went off and the next one in rotation was a cartoon trailer. Even without sound this cartoon was horrible. When I finished talking to Mom I had my Daughter watch it. She had the sound on and watched the whole trailer. She said the language was way over the top, x rated in her opinion. We might want to keep a closer watch on what our children and grandchildren watch. Any more just because it looks like a cartoon doesn't mean that it is appropriate for children.
Bob
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgvnGpHh7Bc

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
The setie "Hell On Wherls" was pretty grubby like that. Acting wasn't all that great, story line was disconnected, and dirty language was rampant. Kinda like junk food for the mind.

I watch some movies from the 30s and 40s. Not all of them are good, but a fair percentage are. I enjoy a good story line, enriched with entertwined sub-plots, characters who have more than just a monolithic development. Most modern movies fall short here. sigh