Chassahowitzka River campground and Dangermouse01. | Page 2 | SouthernPaddler.com

Chassahowitzka River campground and Dangermouse01.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Bear , the gang was having to much fun doing what the had planned and I did not want to horn in and change there plans which would of happen if I tried out Mike's boat.
If not change there plans then set there time table back , the water was about 1/4 mile down from the camp and the boat was trailered. My time trying it would or taken away from there river time.

Besides it is way to pretty of a boat to let an ole retrobait like me get in and scratch it up.

Anyway someone else has the title of the beauty and the beast trademarked so a picture of me in the boat would infringe on there copy rights and get all of us in trouble. :lol:

Chuck.
PS. Bear , ya have to remember these are the 8 to 5 folks Monday threw Friday so off time is important to there relaxation and they have every minute of it planned. They are not the leisure , layed back , non clock watching , all the time in the world to do something group like us. :wink: