Chicken Whatever...... Darn Good chow....... | SouthernPaddler.com

Chicken Whatever...... Darn Good chow.......

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Chicken Whatever..........

I took three skinless, boneless chicken breast, got some olive oil hot in the skillet then dropped them in there. :D

As they snapped and crackled I diced up some onion and added it with a little more olive oil, salt & pepper.

As this cooked then I added some diced up celery and carrots with garlic diced up...... sauteed it and when it was just right I added a can of Campbell's Cream of Chicken soup........ Just a little water ( about 1 can ) to mellow everything out and turned the burner down to simmer.

Let it simmer for about an hour or so (Make sure you add more liquid to it as it cooks down ) all of the flavors can mingle then take a separate pot and cook 8 oz (or more) of the crooked / twisted egg noodles........ The twisted noodles remind me of all of us on here ... they have more fun slipping off your fork, it is so darn hard to fork them but the hold more of the good stuff. :lol: :lol: :lol:

When the noodles are done put them in a dish and then cover them with this Chicken Whatever mess , add a little butter, salt & pepper and when the butter melts you will have a chicken pot pie without the pie. :wink:

This would be darn good over some fresh, hot, biscuits or even some fresh bread, darn you could even have either of them as a side item. If you want it over the fresh good & hot biscuits then shread the chicken after you have it browned and before simmering with all the rest of the good stuff.
Then enjoy.......... This would be really good when out camping and it is quite filling , satisfying and delicious. :D

Chuck.