Christmas eave preasent | SouthernPaddler.com

Christmas eave preasent

catfish

Feb 7, 2007
jesup, ga.
IM000458.jpg

IM000456.jpg

IM000459-1.jpg

went canoeing a lit bit and picked up this hitch hiker along the way :wink: :D :mrgreen:

catfish

Feb 7, 2007
jesup, ga.
yea bears buddy was trolling along using a aberdeen trebble hook i mean (winchester xx):wink: :mrgreen: mr bee shot him out of it at about 60' on the hill to my left. he was standing there looking at me he broke and ran but was too late. he was a big deer for around here at 160,s#. i laid my paddle across the canoe or my lap and after about two rounds from my 870 i found out why i needed a spare paddle tied in. i had to retrieve mine out of the water a few feet away. :shock: :lol: i will invest in one.
thanks chuck that was mighty nice of you to bragg on my better half. that was nice of her. :lol: :)
as far as you jack no comment except no respect no respect. :roll:

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
I expect that you got about as muddy recovering that lost paddle, as you did here from our drubbing. Take heart, next time it'll be someone else and YOU can join in on the shooting side instead of the incoming side. :wink:

catfish

Feb 7, 2007
jesup, ga.
tom we cant use buckshot on our wma areas here either. you can only use it on private land and hunting clubs which is where i was on . yea the 870 is a good versatile gun just heavy.i have killed alot of hogs and deer with it. :D

P.S made same run today but came up empty handed. only seen some otters and a bald eagle.