Combo Rifle and take-down Bow | SouthernPaddler.com

Combo Rifle and take-down Bow

G’Day to all,
I have a request to throw out there, actually I have two, so I’ll deal with mine first.

I’m looking for a combination rifle to take along, (when this big beast of a canoe I’m building is done and) when I’m ready to do some trips. What I would like is something in the calibres 12g and .308. If anyone has one they’d like to sell, or can point me in the right direction it’d be appreciated. I’m not after anything fancy, just functional and it shoots straight. Condition of timber is not a consideration, in fact no timber would be fine- probably help with postage sizes.

The second request is from my off-sider Marcus. He is getting into bow hunting and has purchased a couple of bows. He wants to upgrade to a ‘Hunter’ take-down re-curve made/sold by “Hunter’s Niche” in Michigan. If anyone wants to help out, details can be sorted through PM, but how I see it happening would be- I send money (that Marcus has given me-he’s away on leave at the moment) to cover the cost of purchase of the bow, the cost to post it to you from Michigan and the cost for you to re-post it via USPS to Australia (and of course the cost of a bottle of your favourite tipple in appreciation for your efforts). The reason for the posting and re-posting is that “Hunter’s Niche” doesn’t deal with individuals internationally, so we can’t contact them directly.

I told Marcus I’d ask around, so there it is. If anyone can help out on either of these, please PM me.

Thanks in advance
Cheers,
Whirly