Cool folding Twig Stove | SouthernPaddler.com

Cool folding Twig Stove

islandpiper

I just can't help it. I saw these and had to have one. At $11.97, just couldn't pass it up. It folds up small, burns hot and will use anything flammable you can stuff into it.

Here it is , in the little nylon bag:
DSCF0003-2.jpg

And, out of the bag:
DSCF0004-4.jpg

Partly open:
DSCF0011-1.jpg

Ready to use:

DSCF0007-1.jpg

Open the end door and feed it fuel:
DSCF0008-1.jpg

It is all steel, so the gram-weenie backpackers might not like it much, but, no fuel to buy, EVER. No little brass valves to leak, no O-rings, etc, make it easier to love.

piper

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Piper ......

I have had one of them for many years and in fact it is what got me to making the coke can alcohol stoves. The little stoves work super great in them and one trip down the Suwannee River I cooked for three of us on it , it was a 4 day 3 night trip.

Just be careful and don't leave the little handle up against the unit when using it , it does get hot. :oops:

It is the little Israeli wood burner and I got mine from the sportsman web site , Cabelas had them for a while.

Chuck.

Swampy

Aug 25, 2003
Southeastern North Carolina
I shall remain loyal to mah ZIP stove.... burns anything from dried cactus to birch bark without a fuss... do need that small battery ( AA) to get the most of the heat from the fuel

Gadz Chuck ! Jack finally got the spell checker LOL ( do you want to know3 how many new words I just added to the spell checker?? <chuckle>

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Swampy said:
I shall remain loyal to mah ZIP stove.... burns anything from dried cactus to birch bark without a fuss... do need that small battery ( AA) to get the most of the heat from the fuel

Gadz Chuck ! Jack finally got the spell checker LOL ( do you want to know3 how many new words I just added to the spell checker?? <chuckle>

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: