Current River Clowns | SouthernPaddler.com

Current River Clowns

ObionRiverRat

Aug 9, 2007
Obion TN
Just got back from my trip on Current River. Man we had a blast, I could not believe all the compliments and people in amazement of my new boat. Even the people workin there were interested in it.
100_0969.jpg

We kinda needed another boat. It got a little cramped towards the end of the trip hehe

100_0980.jpg

Man it was pretty there.

100_0983.jpg

hairymick

Dec 8, 2005
Queensland, Australia
G'day ORR,

Yet ANOTHER beautiful river? :shock: :shock:

Bloody hell mate, that one looks brilliant. (so does your boat.) :D

Just got back from my trip on Current River. Man we had a blast, I could not believe all the compliments and people in amazement of my new boat. Even the people workin there were interested in it.

8) 8)

Get used to it mate. Everywhere you go with your lovely timber boat, people will want to know all about it etc etc etc.

Seemsto me, you coulp pull in and park beside a Mirage 580 or Prijon or any of the other real flash, big name boats and the onlookers will always ignore the fibreglass and plastic and come straight to the timber and oooh and aah over it. :D :D

Drives the yuppies in their multi thousand dollar boats nuts. :lol: :lol:

ObionRiverRat

Aug 9, 2007
Obion TN
Aint no way Jack, just made for a hilarous pic we all thought. Everybody that tried to paddle it out spilt out of it. I guess it it just likes me cause i aint even come close to wreckin. It was perfect for that river.

We camped @ Jellystone. That seems like a really good place to take your younguns. They had a scedule of events for the younguns and charachters dressed up like yogi bear. Made me wish i had my youngun with me i know she would have loved it.

They hauled us up the river and threw us out. Charged me $16 to haul my boat. Took us about 4.5 hrs and several cold ones andwe made it bk to the bridge w/out drowning.

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Well, I see at least one Dyer County fella had a swell time in hiz new boat. I wonder if the Current haz water in November? Mebbe too cold? Someday I aim ta spend a few days piddlin' down a nice, quiet stretch of it. There are some fine pichurs of it out there on the web....somewhere.

The Lower Buffalo iz one of the finest stretches fer the little pardners. Frum the Maumees down ta Buffalo Point where they like the hot showers 'n the hand dryers which they use ta blow dry their hair. [Talkin' little gals.....boys 'n geezers keep their distance frum soap.....draws skeeters 'n makes ya "seven out".] :roll:

regards
bearridge

A gentleman is a man who can play the accordion but doesn't.  Unknown