dancin' with the flames | SouthernPaddler.com

dancin' with the flames

Over the last 12 months, how many times did ya watch the flames of a fine wood fire?

• more'n 52

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more'n 26

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • more'n 13

• more'n 6

• not hardly at all

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
I jest wondered how often ya'll watch the flames dance. I dont mean the flame frum a Coleman stove. :wink: It dont matter if ya built the fire next ta a lake, river, yer outhouse 'er in a nationalized park.

Ya'll better not mess this one up.....oldyaker haz hiz Louieville slugger out. 8)

regards
bearridge

A prating barber asked Archelaus how he would be trimmed. He answered, "In Silence." Plutarch

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
I have a firepit I built on the patio and lots of trees in the yard so I get to watch a fire and do yard work at the same time ,sure keeps them dead limbs cleaned up.
Ron

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
bearridge said:
Ya'll better not mess this one up.....oldyaker haz hiz Louieville slugger out. 8)

regards
bearridge

Forget oldyaker and his Louie Slugger ..... I have the DELETE , Erase , so long Charlie button for this web site and will use it as someone might of noticed. :D

Always my pleasure Bear , hijack threads on here will become a dangerous occupation especially when we up-date this forum. "O"ooooooop's I let the cat out of the bag , OK , There will be some changes coming down the river in a little while and the tom foolery will be reduced and limited to only to the General area.

By the way anything in the General area will vanish after it is there , unanswered for more then 360 days .... might be less , we are deciding on that at this time.

Because of the number of folks on here we will have to act like adults and respond to questions and posts in the same matter ... Fear Not .........the idiocy will continue in the General Section.

Chuck.
PS. Old posts will be cleaned up so when someone looks at them the main thought will be there.... Not the BS and useless remarks not having anything to do with them. Some folks just love to answerer with things not related to anything in that post. Not pointing fingers but you know who you are , myself included.
If this pisses you off ..... Then you support and maintain the operation of this web site so folks can enjoy it , time for us to act like adults.
In a week or two the least of your worries will be oldyaker and his bat......... :wink:

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
knock yerself out......

( I intend to....lots of changes coming.... Chuck)

I hope ya dont run us off with a heap a hijack 'n grown up rules. That jest dont make no sense...no sense at all. :cry:

rpecot

Nov 10, 2006
Katy, TX
I voted more than 13, but I'm sure I'm getting close to 26. Haven't been doing much camping, unfortunately, but the firepit on the new deck gets used often.

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Re: Sorry

buckisland1950 said:
Guess I already got censured! Sorry about my post earlier today.......
Friend Franke,

What did ya do? Cheat at cards? Steal some strays? Spit on a rich fella? What? :lol:

condolences
bearridge

Little Bill Daggett: I don't deserve this... to die like this. I was building a house.
Will Munny: Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
Little Bill Daggett: I'll see you in hell, William Munny.
Will Munny: Yeah.

JAYCEESFOLLY

Jul 8, 2007
Upstate New York
I voted for more than 52. I heat my home in the winter with flames, so I had at least a hundred or more.

I hope this isn't cheating or skews your results.

If it does just subtract one vote from the 52 column! :roll:

IM001397.jpg

JC

Jim

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Friend Jim,

I had in mind a nite time outdoor fire where ya set down 'n jest enjoy the flame dance, but that iz why pollin' iz so danged hard. :wink: That iz a mitey fine pichur.....a heap better'n tv. Makes me wish I had one. All results on here iz skewed. It iz in the bylaws. :lol:

regards
bearridge

Money can't buy you happiness, but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery. Spike Milligan