Dang it | SouthernPaddler.com

Dang it

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Went fer the second 6 month follow up MRA. After the last screw up, we figgered they would handle Miz Bear special. They didnt. The doc who done her June surgery (after his big screw up) sez "that sucker aint ever comin' loose agin". He lied. We gotta go back agin Wednesday. I dont have much ta allow that the little pardners oughta read.

I call fer a new deck. So far 2008 haz been our worst year.

regards
bearridge

Sometimes the light's all shining on me
Other times I can barely see
Lately it occurs to me
what a long strange trip it's been
Robert Hunter

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
Hope all turns out well Bear......In our thoughts Pal. The new deck sounds just fine with me as well...08 sucks. :?

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
bearridge said:
Went fer the second 6 month follow up MRA. After the last screw up, we figgered they would handle Miz Bear special. They didnt. The doc who done her June surgery (after his big screw up) sez "that sucker aint ever comin' loose agin". He lied. We gotta go back agin Wednesday. I dont have much ta allow that the little pardners oughta read.

I call fer a new deck. So far 2008 haz been our worst year.

regards
bearridge

Docs are human and can't walk on water , he could be mistaken and everything is like it should be , anyway I sure hope it is OK and the way it is suppose to be.
You are right about 2008 , 2009 has to be better. :D

Chuck.

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Fellas,

Sorry I wuz kinda ornery yesterday evenin'. I figger I had a rite, but while they aim ta do the same surgery inside her head agin on Wednesday, she already done okay twice. We jest hope that after three tries they git it rite. :?

regards
bearridge

The wise man learns from his mistakes. The wiser man learns from the mistakes of others. Daryll Harkless

john the pom

Jul 30, 2007
Queensland
Mate, don't be sorry for getting angry, you have a right to get that way. it's bad enough that good fortune ain't doing you and Mz Bear any favours: you don't need doctors to be practising when they ought to be practicing.
Of course getting angry won't help in the long run, but make sure you both make it known you're not impressed. Hopefully the doc will learn from his lack of skill and get it right for Mz Bear this time and p'raps for future patients.
Good luck to the pair of youse.

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Thanks fellas.

We aint dealin' with a reglar doctor, the kind that deals with patients 'n family. He iz a xray doctor, who happens ta be awful good at arteriograms 'n coilin'. Most doctors have nurses 'n phone answerin' gals who know how ta git that job done, but he iz mostly used ta dealin' with the surgery doctors.....jest called in fer pichurs 'n stuff. They never done this coilin' in the brain til the 90's, so it iz still kinda new. I reckon there iz a heap a hospitals where they dont even do it at all.

This fella gits the call now more'n more cuz there jest aint enuff like him, so he stays busy layin' coil. Hiz reglar home office sez they keep him at the hospital now near bout all the time 'n he dont even come in there ta look at pichurs no more. If anuther doctor figgers somethin' dont look rite, they email the pichurs ta him at the hospital. That iz what they musta done Friday.

regards 'n thanks
bearridge

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
We got off ta a mitey slow start, but things been rollin' since noon. Doc sez this one aint gwine ta be near bout az long az last time. Miz Bear wuz in good spirits when they rolled her inside. I am jest a few doors down the hall settin' here in a empty room. Doc sends the nurse down here ever 15 minutes 'er so......tells me how Miz Bear iz doin'.

They will keep her overnite. We aim ta go home tomorrow...bout noon.

regards 'n thanks
bearridge

a Bald Cypress

May 7, 2007
Northwest Louisiana
b

An extra surge of good thoughts headed your way.

Take good care of her.

P.S. Did ya get any good pics of the nurse gymnasts ? Looking at
O Ys butt in the other thread sort of put me of my feed