De Ja Vu...... | SouthernPaddler.com

De Ja Vu......

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
Sven and Olie charter a bush plane in Alaska to go on an elk hunt for a week just as they did the year before.........When the pilot returned a week later to pick the boys up, Sven exclaimed joyfully to the pilot, "We had a great hunt, we got four elk!" The pilot explained regretfully, "I'm sorry fellows, the plane can only carry the weight of two elk." Olie angerily said, "We will not fly out of here without all four elk!!!"

The pilot didn't want to lose good customers for the next year so he relented and said, "OK boys, your pay'n customers, so I'll give it a try."

The pilot carefully lifted the plane into the air and struggled to keep it there. About 15 minutes into the flight still trying to gain altitude, the plane fell off to one side and crashed into the bush. Crawling and moaning from the wreckage, Sven weakly asked Olie, "Do you have any idea where we are???
Olie pleased with his skills as a hunter and outdoorsman say's to Sven, "Sure I know where we are, we're about a mile from where we crashed last year!" :roll: