Deeply disturbing. | SouthernPaddler.com

Deeply disturbing.

Gamecock

Jul 17, 2012
Pelosi has pretty much said that if Biden gets elected that they will find him incompetent and she can then remove him and put her puppet, Harris in as president.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
If Biden wins, his life expectancy will drop dramatically. A “Clintonesque type accident” will befall him.

If disaster would happen ( Biden wins ) then I hope that the House and Senate are a republican majority. It would be a nice stop gap. Who knows then they might be able to harass Biden like Pelosi has done to Trump.

On the flip side , When Trump wins the democrats were passing around a letter that stated there would be riots all over the land. ( saw it on a AOL article ) I wounder how they can predict something like that , must be inside information. By the way have you noticed how they have stopped all of a sudden when Biden denounced them ? Makes a person pretty sure who was pulling the strings.

Reactions: Gamecock

jdupre'

Sep 9, 2007
South Louisiana
My take. There's a picture circulating around the internet of Clint Eastwood with a scowl on his face. The caption reads "Wait until the people that just want to be left alone get involved." 'Nough said!

Reactions: kc4zvw

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
Unfirtunately, none of them were serious. It discloses more about them than they can afford. They probably think that they are so influential, that the scare tactic will get people to do as they say.

And, I’m certain that two or three aolescent probably did.

Reactions: BEARS BUDDY

kc4zvw

Oct 26, 2003
Chuluota, Florida
www.billsbrough.org
And now, Hunter’s computer is divulging even more. It’s going to get more interesting. But, you may not be reading about it on Facebook or Twitter.

The 'big tech' of Facebook and Twitter have been in HARD censorship in the last couple of years. The opposition to the deep state has fled to their own services and Gap, Telegram, Banned.videos and others that are being started monthly.

David
--

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
AOL is censorship happy on comments in the various sections. If you comment is actually posted they send a email to you telling you your comment was posted. For God's sake don't call Pelosi , Nasty Nancy , because if you do your post will never be seen.

kc4zvw

Oct 26, 2003
Chuluota, Florida
www.billsbrough.org
My take. There's a picture circulating around the internet of Clint Eastwood with a scowl on his face. The caption reads "Wait until the people that just want to be left alone get involved." 'Nough said!

Then I think that Mr. Eastwood, Tweety bird and myself have something in common!

regards,

David

Attachments

• sarcastic_tweety.jpg
    sarcastic_tweety.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 269
Reactions: grandpa paddler