Diaper Rash, Jock itch, crotch rot, and other rashes... | SouthernPaddler.com

Diaper Rash, Jock itch, crotch rot, and other rashes...

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
I'm babysitting Grandkids this week and it reminded me of a home remedy to pass on that we use in our neck of the woods. If your Grandkids, or yourself, or any of your animals get a rash, chapping, saddle sores or dry skin.....Pick up some CORONA Ointment. It's a miracle remedy from Georgia! It's made for animals but folks around here have been using it on human type animals for years and especially Grandbabies. No, you don't have to worry about the young'ns taking 3rd in the Trifecta at Belmont or lifting a leg on a fire hydrant or growing a tail. No one around here has had an urge to eat a bucket of oats or hump a leg after they grew up.... Doesn't cause drain bammage either! This stuff heals and is really good! You can find it at farm supply stores or if you have a Tractor Supply Store. It was made for animals...but it works miracles on humans and cures diaper or other rashes overnight! Original Lanolin-Rich CORONA Ointment.

http://www.summitinds.com/product/coron ... -tube.html

john the pom

Jul 30, 2007
Queensland
Remembers years ago watching a tv show that had a segment 'bout Lanolin and it's effect on steel.
At the wool shearing sheds here years ago everything became 'contaminated' with lanolin, it being a natural by product from sheep wool. Seems that after many years exposure to lanolin the steel became rustproof. The folks on the tv show were saying it pertected steel better than galvanising with zinc! Apparenty some steel and iron stuff left in old abandoned shearing sheds and exposed to water etc was just like new after seventy years or so. Dunno if anyone ever tried to do anything commercial with this info or not. Can't see how the product could possibly do any harm though. I spose ifn you asked a Kiwi if his hands and various other body parts was in good condition he'd be able to tell you more about it :twisted:

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
islandpiper said:
Around here is it BEAUDREAX'S BUTT PASTE....cures what ails you......piper

I believe I've seen Jack use it for chapped lips... :roll:

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Darn ...... and here I thought all Scotsman did was walk around while squeezing there bag in order to create that horrible screeching , wailing , godawful , banshee , shrill sound.
Silly me .. I always thought it was the Bag Pipes making that sound. :roll:

Reason I say that is from some reasonable doubt I have about the Bag Pipes.
One time there was this guy who thought a mop bucket was a Porty potty ... so he relaxed and did his business , the next thing all of us knew is there was some of that music flowing threw the barracks. Seams that when he was done he grabbed the handle and gave it a good hard pull. :oops:

Chuck.
Digging a fox hole to get away from all the incoming rounds.........

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Kayak Jack said:
Preparation H.
And you should see where I apply my Chapstick!!

Friends , Paddlers and fellow good time folks....... Trust me on this .... You really DO NOT want to see that. I did one night at Outhouse key. I made the mistake of waking up and the glow from inside Jack's tent threw a silhouette on the tent wall.

Naturally being the curious person that I am ... I took a look at the picture show going on over in his tent. He has to be triple jointed or it might of been the Scotch he had that night. :?

Never have seen anything like that in the past and never want to in the future. But I'm curious about how he managed to bend over that far between those appendages and wet his lips with the "H" Stuff.

My guess is he believes in ..... Want Not .... Waste Not ..... But (in more ways then one ) his breath in the morning chased every bug from camp except for the Blow Fies which zeroed in on him. There was not a single one left on any dead fish. :lol:

Might be why (Oldyaker was sharing the tent with Jack :p ) that oldyaker was sleeping down on the sand next to the water line and breeze that next morning. :roll:

We do have more fun out camping then anyone should. :wink:

Chuck.

I'm ...Gone .. Anywhere Jack can't locate me for a while to miss all the incoming rounds.