Dogs and trikes | SouthernPaddler.com

Dogs and trikes

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
Road a couple miles today just trying to get my legs in shape, I ran across a blue heeler that didnt like my trike. I slapped at him a couple times and finally poped him on the nose pretty good ,he yelped and backed off.
When I was headed home here he came again. I decided to have some fun. I have individual brakes on the front tires ,I started peddling pretty fast and as he got closer growling and barking I locked the right brake and spun the trike around and headed right for him ,the look on his face was pricless ,it was like ooh s&&& the trikes are super maneuverable so I stayed right on top of him chasing him for about a half a block. When I turned around to head home he just sat in his yard and watched me go by.
Ron
That was fun lol

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
on the bank of Trinity Bay
Ron,
A three foot piece of 3/4" peice of PVC pipe is a heck of a good weapon for man or beast. Do not embellish it with notched ends or anything. Cut the ends square and file them smooth and it will cut as good as any knife and who would consider it a weapon.
Bob
PS. Come to think of it Ron we have our very own TX law expert on here with us. How about it Mike?