Don't mess with the B**ch! | SouthernPaddler.com

Don't mess with the B**ch!

jdupre'

Sep 9, 2007
South Louisiana
Yeah, Jack, how much $hit a guy takes is directly proportional to how good a woman looks. Sharon Stone's guy will put up with a LOT more of it than a guy going out with a more ...uh...plain looking woman.

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
A lotta big talk on here when your bosses ain't look'n! The brass set you think you have will change to butter if "THEY" find out what you been up to.... :mrgreen:

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
You guys sweat for yourselves. I'm a widower.

Good looks are attractive and exciting for a while. Good character and good attitude lasts a helluva lot longer, and is a lot more satisfying (to me, anyway).

islandpiper

So, Jack, it's about like driving past a big Boat Broker's yard.........for the most part they are in there, up on cradles because they got just too expensive for some fellow to have.

(Parallel: The two happiest days in a boatowner's life are the day he gets her and the day he gets rid of her.)

Piper

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
I've heard that you can't buy love. Could be true, don't know. I've found though, that it can be rented fairly readily.

Some investment counselors advise to never buy any item that depreciates over time. Rent it.

Parallelize that, Piper San.

jdupre'

Sep 9, 2007
South Louisiana
Kayak Jack said:
I've heard that you can't buy love. Could be true, don't know. I've found though, that it can be rented fairly readily.

Heard on a TV program about mega yachts. When asked about money being able to buy you happiness, the yacht owner replies " You might not be able to buy happiness, but you can sure buy a boat big enough to run up and dock right alongside it."

kc4zvw

Oct 26, 2003
Chuluota, Florida
www.billsbrough.org
jdupre' said:
Yeah, Jack, how much $hit a guy takes is directly proportional to how good a woman looks. Sharon Stone's guy will put up with a LOT more of it than a guy going out with a more ...uh...plain looking woman.

Have you taken a look at Ms. Stone recently ... she ain't aging well.

regards,

David
--

jdupre'

Sep 9, 2007
South Louisiana
[quote

Have you taken a look at Ms. Stone recently ... she ain't aging well.

regards,

David
--[/quote]
David, but she looks better on a bad day than most on their best.