Duck blind | SouthernPaddler.com

Duck blind

mosportsmen

Jul 29, 2005
Kirksville MO
mosportsmen.com
I got the blind system figured out this weekend.

CUblindframe.jpg

A rope acts as the support to attach the plastic garden fence 1X1 The fence is brushed with burlap strips and rafia grass. Ducks are gona die.

blind_3.jpg

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
mosportsmen

I hope you don't mind but I copied off the pictures of your duck blind, enlarged them and mailed them to some ducks living along the fly way so they can post the pictures with a warning (to fly around it, not over it) about your duck ambushing boat. :lol:

After all we have to get a few ducks down here or our duck season will be useless. Thanksgiving without some wild ducks would just not be right.

Chuck.

mosportsmen

Jul 29, 2005
Kirksville MO
mosportsmen.com
You dirty dog! I have enough trouble killing enough fer my own Thanksgiving dinner without you emailen em. I was hoping this would help now you spoiled it all. I might as well stay at home and watch Barny Callif and The Duck Comander on the DVDs in the comfort of my living room.

Now that you have made my success harder to attain please send duck season gas money....I am going to need all I can get. I am already riding my bike to work to save up some duck season gas money.

mosportsmen

Jul 29, 2005
Kirksville MO
mosportsmen.com
KJ,

I won't be taking those saw horses with me. I can't wait to get a photo of this rig overlooking a nice spread of deeks. I gots a youth weekend duck season primer open the weekend of the 22nd.

I cut me some hickory poles last evening to spud it to the mud. Planing to show no mercy quack wacking.