first efforts at fly tying | Page 2 | SouthernPaddler.com

first efforts at fly tying

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
on the bank of Trinity Bay
Talk about hijacking. Was repling to Chuck's post and he went and stole it. Guess he'll have to steal thise one too and put it with the other. Sneaky ain't he. :oops: Or maby I'm just slow.
Bob

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Iz the Budweiser at Wally World made in China? O Master of Flowbizness....go ahead 'n bring a herd ta Texas. By the time ya make it, I'll have the beer there. I'll buy it with my first socialized security check. :wink:

regards
bearridge

Woodrow Call: Gus.
Gus McCrae: What?
Woodrow Call: Why not go up to Montana? It's a cattleman's paradise to hear Jake tell it.
Gus McCrae: Sounds like a damn wilderness if you ask me. And we're a shade old to start fightin' Indians all over again, don't you think?
Woodrow Call: I mean it, Gus. Why not, go north with a herd?
Gus McCrae: I'll tell you what. You ride on up there, clear out the Indians, build a little cabin, get a nice fire goin' in the fireplace and me and Jake will gather a herd and then we'll come on up.
Woodrow Call: I'd like to see the herd that you and Jake could gather. Herd a whores, maybe.
Gus McCrae: Well you ain't no more a cattleman than I am, Call, and ya know it, too.
Woodrow Call: I wanna do it, Gus. I wanna see that country, before the bankers and lawyers all git it.