Flight Physical | Page 2 | SouthernPaddler.com

Flight Physical

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
Jimmy, I'm not sure this single engine recip puddle jumper has the power to do a split S, falling leaf, Immelman, hammer head stall, or a 16 point roll? It climbs well, and I did a couple of short field take offs that were pretty thrilling to me. But, aerobatics may not be in the repertoire?

I can, however, feel the solo coming on

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Kayak Jack said:
Likely good advice. I'll follow the directions on aspirin: "Keep cool, away from children"

Jack ...

Children for you or me is anyone under the age of 50....... Especially for you and almost for me ... so stay cool. :lol: :lol: :lol: The trouble with getting older is when you see someone and think they are still in high school and find out they have three kids and are in there 30's. Like most of the friends of my daughters , including them on the age , no kids....yet.
So stay cool ............

Something easy to do down here right now ...... 64 for a high today with clear skies and dropping to 42 tonight around here. Weather like this calls for another beer so off to the back porch , pop a top and enjoy the southern idea of the Yankee winter weather..... Not the real stuff you are putting up with.
Just the good weather that keeps our beers cool while enjoying them. Heck , I might even have to close a window or two tonight when hitting the sack. Might even have to break out a 0 degree sleeping bag. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chuckles