Franco's Lounge Restaurant... | SouthernPaddler.com

Franco's Lounge Restaurant...

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
We have a Saturday morning outdoor show here in PA. It's a pretty amateur show and has a couple old boys fishing for trout along a PA stream or hunting deer in Penns Woods. We even have elk hunting again on a lottery license system. Anyway, a segment of the show has Franco's Lounge up in the high country of PA in Williamsport. The chef does a short segment on preparing trout, venison or other wild game. I have posted the web site containing the cooking clips more for entertainment than anything else. I guess this won't work well if your on copper wire.
Near Williamsport I believe is where I found a cold wet nasty snarling dog on the Allegheny River. He only had one eye with a patch over the missing one, tail was chopped off and he only had one testicle. Patches of hair missing everywhere and flea infested. The name on the collar only said 'Lucky"...... But I named him Kayak Jack instead.
:wink:

I just thought some of these recipes were interesting........So for your viewing pleasure, or not, here they are......
http://www.francoslounge.com/cookingshow.html