GARLICKY GOLDEN TURMERIC RICE | SouthernPaddler.com

GARLICKY GOLDEN TURMERIC RICE

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
I found this on YouTube and it sounded so good I posted it on here.
Chuck.
*************************************************************************************************************
LEARN HOW TO COOK A GARLICKY GOLDEN TURMERIC RICE RECIPE TODAY!
LAY HO MA! There's not much more comforting than a bowl of warm, delicious, fluffy rice.
This recipe is incredibly flavorful and simple to make. Join me in this episode and learn how to cook a delightful bowl of garlic turmeric rice.

Let's begin Ingredients:
6-7 pieces of garlic
1/2 onion 80g broccoli
1/4 red bell pepper
3 tbsp avocado oil pinch crushed pepper flakes
1/4 cup corn
1 1/2 cups basmati rice (cooked)
1 tsp turmeric pinch of salt

Directions:
1. Finely chop the garlic, onion, broccoli, and red bell pepper
2. Heat up a nonstick pan to medium low heat.
Add 2 tbsp of avocado oil
3. Cook the garlic and onions for 6-7min. Add the crushed pepper flakes
4. Set the garlic and onions aside.
Heat the pan to medium heat and add 1 tbsp of avocado oil
5. Sauté the broccoli and red bell pepper for a couple of minutes. Add the corn, basmati rice, turmeric, salt, and the cooked garlic and onions. Sauté for 2-3min
6. Plate and sprinkle with some more crushed pepper flakes

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Been cleaning out the spice section of the pantry. Found some outdated so decided to get in there and overhaul it. I got a container of the Tumeric to replace the one I was sure I tossed. Fortunately I didn't and looked at the dat , plenty of time left on it. Now I have two of them , one used and one new.
I even found one of my old pepper mills and rejuvenated it , now it has fresh pepper corns in it to grind.

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
A friend of mine was a grilling guru. He loved charcoal and meat. One end of his deck had been made into a spice cupboard. An area about 10’ wide by 6’ high had shelves every 6”. Big doors hinged out to open the cupboards. He stocked it, and left stuff in there year round. He had at least a hundred different spices there.

Last edited: